Breathe3L Mask: Two Fridas
I never paint dreams or nightmares. I paint my own reality. – Frida Kahlo
The Two Fridas mask celebrates Frida Kahlo's outspokenness and bravery. This series masks is inspired by Frida Kahlo's vibrant voice and frank expression life that will inspire you to endure in the era of COVID-19.
This eucalyptus, hypoallergenic mask is a reusable, reversible, breathable, unisex adult face mask. Each mask is crafted with 3-layers of 100% cotton and Sheets & Giggles self-cooling eucalyptus lyocell.
- 100% Designed & Made In The U.S.A by the Design Corps
- Follows ALL World Health Organization & Centers For Disease Control requirements.
- 3-Layer Fabric Protection: Multi-layer design of 100% breathable Cotton + a middle filtration layer achieves approximately 79% filtration.
- Replaceable Aluminum Nose Bridge Band Clip: The replaceable Nose Bridge Band Clip offers a custom seal and fit.
- Soft Elastic Ear Bands: Rounded double-band elastic carefully engineered for fit and comfort.
- Free Ear Savers Eliminate Ear Strain & Fatigue: Ear savers are mask accessories that reduce tugging and ear distress. Ear savers will not just make your mask more comfortable to wear—they also function as a new fashion accessory that you can mix and match with your masks.
- New In Sealed Packaging: Each mask is in a sealed plastic bag. Due to hygiene and sanitary reasons, these items are final sale and no returns will be accepted.
- Not for use as a medical or surgical mask
Save Lives With Your Purchase: Buy 1, We Donate 2!
When you purchase 1 mask, we donate 2 units of PPE that are donated and shipped to essential professionals and impoverished communities in your name. This mask is an outcome of the 100M Mask Mayday Studio Program. | Read More >
100M Mask Mayday Studio Program: All mask makers are members of the Design Corps and compensated for their work. DesignedByUs.org is fully committed to the WTO Fair Trade Principles and Code of Practice. Are you a mask maker interested in selling your masks? Learn More