Breathe3L Mask: Surrealist Dreams
My accordances mean an acceptance, serene, tranquil with evocations of being in tune with nature and the universe. - Perle Fine
Perle Fine embodied the characteristics of Abstract Expressionism. Perle was known by fluid and brushy rendering of materials and her use of biomorphic forms. The Surrealist Dreams masks celebrates Perle Fine's exploration of human emotion and energy.
This eucalyptus, hypoallergenic mask is a reusable, reversible, breathable, unisex adult face mask. Each mask is crafted with 3-layers of 100% cotton and Sheets & Giggles self-cooling eucalyptus lycolell.
- 100% Designed & Made In The U.S.A by the Design Corps
- Follows ALL World Health Organization & Centers For Disease Control requirements.
- 3-Layer Fabric Protection: Multi-layer design of 100% breathable Cotton + a middle filtration layer achieves approximately 79% filtration.
- Soft Elastic Ear Bands: Rounded double-band elastic carefully engineered for fit and comfort.
- Free Ear Savers Eliminate Ear Strain & Fatigue: Ear savers are mask accessories that reduce tugging and ear distress. Ear savers will not just make your mask more comfortable to wear—they also function as a new fashion accessory that you can mix and match with your masks.
- New In Sealed Packaging: Each mask is in a sealed plastic bag. Due to hygiene and sanitary reasons, these items are final sale and no returns will be accepted.
- Not for use as a medical or surgical mask
Save Lives With Your Purchase: Buy 1, We Donate 2!
This mask is an outcome of the 100M Mask Mayday Studio Program. The price of this mask includes the cost of 1 well-designed certified mask you have purchased and 2 units of PPE that are donated and shipped to essential professionals and impoverished communities in your name. | Read More >
100M Mask Mayday Studio Program: All mask makers are members of the Design Corps and compensated for their work. DesignedByUs.org is fully committed to the WTO Fair Trade Principles and Code of Practice. Are you a mask maker interested in selling your masks? Learn More