Black Lives Matter Hypoallergenic Mask
Black lives are the essential professionals who keep the world turning; Black, LatinX and AfroLatinos lives are the mail carriers, delivery personnel, transportation providers, agriculture, food and hospital professionals. If you are Black, LatinX or AfroLatino, you know we cannot just #stayhome.
This eucalyptus, hypoallergenic mask is a reusable, reversible, breathable, unisex adult face mask. Each mask is crafted with 3-layers of 100% cotton and Sheets & Giggles self-cooling eucalyptus lyocell.
- 100% Designed & Made In The U.S.A by the Design Corps
- Follows ALL World Health Organization & Centers For Disease Control requirements.
- 3-Layer Fabric Protection: Multi-layer design of 100% breathable Cotton + a middle filtration layer achieves approximately 79% filtration.
- Replaceable Aluminum Nose Bridge Band Clip: The replaceable Nose Bridge Band Clip offers a custom seal and fit.
- Soft Elastic Ear Bands: Rounded double-band elastic carefully engineered for fit and comfort.
- Free Ear Savers Eliminate Ear Strain & Fatigue: Ear savers are mask accessories that reduce tugging and ear distress. Ear savers will not just make your mask more comfortable to wear—they also function as a new fashion accessory that you can mix and match with your masks.
- New In Sealed Packaging: Each mask is in a sealed plastic bag. Due to hygiene and sanitary reasons, these items are final sale and no returns will be accepted.
- Not for use as a medical or surgical mask
Save Lives With Your Purchase: Buy 1, We Donate 2!
When you purchase 1 mask, we donate 2 units of PPE that are donated and shipped to essential professionals and impoverished communities in your name. This mask is an outcome of the 100M Mask Mayday Studio Program. | Read More >
100M Mask Mayday Studio Program: All mask makers are members of the Design Corps and compensated for their work. DesignedByUs.org is fully committed to the WTO Fair Trade Principles and Code of Practice. Are you a mask maker interested in selling your masks? Learn More