Breathe3D Mask: We ♥ Color Ombre
The new Breathe3D mask design from the Design Corps uses facial recognition data to improve the ergonomic fit, comfort, seal and breathability for 100% of the global population in active environments. The Breathe3D design is sustainable, ingenuity that can be molded to your face, sanitized and reused. The Breathe3D Mask is derivative of the original Montana Mask created at the Billings Clinic a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network. Learn more about Breathe3D masks
Each Breathe3D Mask is formed to fit with:
- A foam seal
- 1 - AIRx Health MERV13 Filter
- 1/8" Elastic
- 1 - Ear Saver Face Mask Extender
Purchase Breathe3D Replacement Filters
Protected We Rise: Buy 1, We Donate 2.
The price of this mask includes the cost of 1 well-designed certified mask you have purchased and 2 that are donated and shipped to essential professionals in your name. Read More >
Mask Sizing Guide: Mask sizes are measured from edge of chin to bridge of nose
- Medium (131mm)
- Large (134mm)
- X-Large (135.5mm)
Breathe3D Mask Care Instructions:
- Breathe3D masks are reusable, but each person should have their own.
- Breathe3D masks and MERV filters can be cleaned with soap & water.
- Wash hands before and after changing filters and removing mask
- Clean mask often
- Change filter often
- Purchase Breathe3D Replacement Filters
Cleaning The Breathe3D Is Simple:
- Read CDC guidelines for disinfecting PPE, after reading proceed to step 2.
- Using hospital grade bleach wipe or a cleaning with a sani-wipe
- Insert filter into the filter case
- Perform fit testing and other inspections to ensure personal fit and seal.
Replacing the Breathe3D Filters
You can purchase Replacement Filters for your masks or create your own.
Interested in learning more about The Breathe3D? The Breathe3D Respirator Mask is derivative of the Montana Mask Visit makethemasks.com.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The 3D printed mask information presented here is intended to assist the general public during the current global pandemic related to COVID-19 and the related nationwide shortage of personal protective equipment. The Billings Clinic, Marlin D. Richardson, M.D., Spencer Zaugg, DDS, Colton Zaugg or anyone associated with makethemasks.com, assume no liability and make no representations, warranties, or guarantees regarding the safety, efficacy, or appropriate use of these masks in any situation.