Breathe3D Mask: Magenta
The Breathe3D mask is a 3D Printed mask designed to protect you from injury or the spread of infection or illness. During this pandemic the Design Corps worked with essential healthcare professionals and the 3D print community to design the Essential3D personal protective equipment (PPE) product line to offer inventive solutions that solve PPE shortages across the globe. The Breathe3D is an Essential3D invention designed as a reusable replacement to the N95 mask and is derivative of the original Montana Mask created at the Billings Clinic a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
The Breathe3D design is sustainable, ingenuity that aims to reduce medical waste and pollution. The Breathe3D mask is made with FDA-compliant, ISO-certified, Antibacterial 3D Printing filaments and hospital grade, reusable, washable MERV-13 filters. When fitted to your face, the Breathe3D mask achieves approximately 95-97% filtration.
The Breathe3D masks comes with:
- 1 - Foam Comfort Seal
- 1 - Filter3D AIRx Health MERV-13 Filter offer 95% -97% Filtration
- 2 - Soft Elastic Ear Bands: Rounded double-band elastic carefully engineered for comfort and fit.
- 1 - Free Ear Saver To Eliminate Ear Strain & Fatigue: Ear savers are mask accessories that reduce tugging ear distress. Ear savers will not just make your mask more comfortable to wear—they also function as a new fashion accessory that you can mix and match with your masks.
Extend Your Protection: Purchase Breathe3D Mask Replacement MERV-13 Filters
- Follows ALL World Health Organization & Centers For Disease Control requirements
- Formed To Fit With 8-hours of Comfort
- Are printed in the Hawaii, California and New York, USA.
- Arrives In Sealed Packaging: Each mask is in a sealed plastic bag. Due to hygiene and sanitary reasons, all masks are final sale and no returns will be accepted.
- Not intended for use as a surgical mask
Breathe3D Mask Fit & Size Guide: Mask sizes are measured from edge of the chin to bridge of the nose.
- Small (125mm)
- Medium (131mm)
- Large (134mm)
- X-Large (135.5mm)
- XXL & Youth Sizes Coming Soon!
Read more about The Breathe3D Mask Fitting & Care Instructions
Save Lives With Your Purchase: Buy 1, We Donate 2!
This mask is an outcome of the 100M Mask Mayday Studio Program. The price of this mask includes the cost of 1 well-designed certified mask you have purchased and 2 units of PPE that are donated and shipped to essential professionals and impoverished communities in your name. | Read More >
100M Mask Mayday Studio Program: All mask makers are members of the Design Corps and compensated for their work. DesignedByUs.org is fully committed to the WTO Fair Trade Principles and Code of Practice. Are you a mask maker interested in selling your masks? Learn More
The #MaskUp 101: Wearing a mask is essential and in vogue. Learn more about how to mask up to protect your community.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The 3D printed mask information presented here is intended to assist the general public during the current global pandemic related to COVID-19 and the related nationwide shortage of personal protective equipment. The products and claims made herein have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and may not provide the same level of protection as FDA-cleared surgical masks, N95 masks, and equivalents. DesignedByUs.org, The Design Corps, The Billings Clinic, Marlin D. Richardson, M.D., Spencer Zaugg, DDS, Colton Zaugg or anyone associated with makethemasks.com and or 100M Mask Mayday Studio Program, assume no liability and make no representations, warranties, or guarantees regarding the safety, efficacy, or appropriate use of these masks in any situation.