Breathe3D Neutral Color Masks: Grey, Black, White, Blue
The Breathe3D Neutral color masks are derivative of the original Montana Mask created at the Billings Clinic. The new Breathe3D design focuses on improvements to the ergonomic fit, comfort and seal for 100% of the global population in active environments for 8-hours of usage. The brilliance of this mask design is that it has been rigorously tested, can be molded to your face.Breathe3D Neutral color masks comes with:
- A foam seal
- 1-AIRx Health MERV13 Filter
- Ear comfort elastic
- 1 - Ear Saver
Purchase Breathe3D Replacement Filters
VOLUME PRICING APPLIED AT CHECK OUT
Protected We Rise: Buy 1, We Donate 2.
The price of this mask includes the cost of 1 well-designed certified mask you have purchased and 2 unit of PPE that are donated and shipped to essential workers in under invested communities in your name. | Read More >
Breathe3D Mask Sizing Guide:
Mask sizes are measured from edge of chin to bridge of nose
- Medium (131mm)
- Large (134mm)
- Extra Large (135.5mm)
How to care for The Breathe3D Mask:
- Breathe3D masks are reusable, each person should have their own
- Breathe 3D masks can be cleaned and disinfected by soap and water.
- Practice good hygiene by washing hands before and after changing filters and removing mask
- Clean mask often, change filter often
Cleaning The Breathe3D is simple:
- Read government guidelines for disinfecting PPE, after reading proceed to step 2.
- Using hospital grade bleach wipe or a cleaning with a sani-wipe
- Insert filter in to the filter case
- Perform necessary fit testing and other inspections to ensure personal fit and seal
How to insert, create & replace the Breathe3D Mask Filters:
Interested in learning more about The Breathe3D? Breathe3D Respirator Mask is derivative of the Montana Mask Visit makethemasks.com.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The 3D printed mask information presented here is intended to assist the general public during the current global pandemic related to COVID-19 and the related nationwide shortage of personal protective equipment. The Billings Clinic, Marlin D. Richardson, M.D., Spencer Zaugg, DDS, Colton Zaugg or anyone associated with makethemasks.com, assume no liability and make no representations, warranties, or guarantees regarding the safety, efficacy, or appropriate use of these masks in any situation.